Or eight.
Why is it that so many people take selfies in their cars? Those things are everywhere. Are we really that on the go these days? Is there truly no better time to have your photo taken? Or are people just too bored at stop lights? Or maybe they catch a glimpse of themselves in the mirror and think, "Damn, I look fantastic!," so they whip out their phone and take a photo? Wait. Are there people who do that? Finally, though I always wear mine for safety, am I the only one who thinks that a seatbelt sash is not a fashionable accessory?
I'm not sure how long I'm going to have to wait until the pendulum swings and society agrees selfies are stupid. But until then, all you selfie-takers, would you please try to step it up a little? Go outside. Get creative. Stop making duck faces, and please get out of your cars!
Thank you.
1 comment:
I am bringing my Selfie stick so tell the kids to start thinking of some good creative poses. Can't wait.
Post a Comment