Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Linked In

I registered with LinkedIn just now. Every once in a while I get an email telling me someone wants to connect with me on LinkedIn. Or maybe they register and it sends the email to all their contacts. Either way, seeing as I wasn't working outside of our home, I reasoned I had no business (Ha! Get it!?) being on a networking site for professionals. After spending about twenty minutes figuring out how to register, I'm certain I still don't belong.

But I'm there now! Mostly because I can't figure out how to remove my account and Brian's not home. I'm a substitute teacher in real estate. Uh huh. That's what it says and I am unable to correct it. The way I see it, Brian cannot get home fast enough to fix this.

2 comments:

PapPap said...

You need to friend me. I really have not found it of much value. However, a friend of mine benefited by a strong recommendation I wrote. It is also handy for employers to see who is out there.

Sara said...

Sure. But what if someone in the market for a new house calls me? :-)