Monday, November 3, 2014

Happy Meal

I never, ever go to McDonald's. Wait. I take that back. I go twice a year. I go once in March to get a Shamrock Shake. Yes, I've read the nutritional information, but I rarely consume the whole thing in one sitting. It has to be a really bad year for that to happen. The second time we go is when the kids' school hosts a fundraising night. However, we go for ice cream because I cannot feed my family such crap food.

In any case and despite the title, this post has nothing to do with McDonald's Happy Meals. By happy meal, I was referring to my creation tonight--shrimp cilantro.


Looks good, huh? It was good. And no, the kids didn't eat it as it was much too colorful for their bland palates. So why was the meal so happy already, Sara?

Because of this pepper. It is so happy!


I felt kind of awful slicing him up, but then I remembered he was already dead. And I strongly feel he would have wanted it this way. You lived a good life, buddy, and you really spiced up our dinner. Cheers to you!

1 comment:

PapPap said...

Looks pretty yummy to me.