Monday, May 27, 2013

A New Kind of PR

Because me learning to play the guitar is the most exciting thing going on over here....

It's like my guitar teacher knows me.  You want me to get better by competing with myself?  Want me to set a benchmark and improve on it?  Righty-o!

He said something like this:  When I was teaching primary school students, I couldn't get them to practice guitar so I came up with this exercise of who could make the most chord changes in a minute.  What happened was they practiced loads, had lots of fun, and got really good at their chord changes.  Brilliant!  I love British English.  Is that redundant?  Who cares?  I could listen to him all day.

As you can see, I'm getting a little better every day.  Maybe better isn't the right word.  I am getting faster at my chord changes.  Let's stay in the moment, Sara.

No comments: