Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 4 -- Still in It!

Breakfast at 7:15 am Oatmeal made with skim milk, maple syrup, pecans, and peaches--I doubled the batch yesterday so all I had to do was heat it this morning. It didn't taste as good because the peaches were heated in the microwave so I ate about a third of a cup before giving up on it. I wasn't that hungry anyway. Breakfast #2 at 8:45 am I was hungry then so I ate a fried egg. Snack at 10:15 am I didn't exercise this morning and I wonder if that screws up my appetite and metabolism and makes me crave food more. I ate some almonds and raisins. Lunch at 11:15 am About 1.5 cups of macaroni casserole left over from dinner the other night and 3 slices of watermelon. Lunch #2 at 12:15 pm So screwy today! I mashed up an avocado with a splash of orange juice and some kosher salt and spread it over ten Triscuits. Snack at 3:45 pm banana with a tablespoon of peanut butter. Dinner at 6:00 pm Three slices of homemade pizza with Canadian bacon and green leaf lettuce salad with avocado, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, and balsamic dressing. I also had a few pineapple chucks and drank the leftover juice. Treat at 10:00 pm decaf chai tea with a tablespoon of Natural Bliss vanilla creamer.

No comments: