Thursday, March 23, 2017

Wrapping Up Break

Spring break is nearing its end. It's been a good one. We've gone on two trips, seen lots of family and friends, and cooled off in Indiana and Flagstaff. We're hiking tomorrow, going to Matthew's pinewood derby on Saturday, and doing a Ben's Bells activity at a local coffee shop on Sunday. We've also taken care of some dental cleanings, gotten Elizabeth's sports physical done for track, and I organized and cleaned a bit. Lastly, I've reconnected with Sweet Lady Genevieve. It had been a while since I'd strummed some chords in earnest. I'd forgotten how fun and stress-relieving that is.

All in all, it's been both a fun and productive spring break. Job offers are starting to roll in for this last quarter of the year, and my first two weeks back are pretty packed. I guess we'll be back at it in just a few days. Until then, we'll try to enjoy what's left of this reprieve.

No comments: