That game was almost like the election all over again. Barf.
At least we had Lady Gaga.
And maybe those people who call themselves real patriots now understand how important immigrants are. I mean, without immigrants they'd never have their beer.
Now we can celebrate something real--the end of football until August. Yay!
2 comments:
Lady GaGa did an outstanding job. I could not get over the 300+ drones and how they were controlled. We had a lot of hopes and cheers for the Falcon's. They are a pretty neat team and the owner is a really nice guy who has done a lot for our community. Although I have not been a Patriots fan, I have to give it to them for not hitting the panic button and maintaining composure and the willingness to stay the course. I found it interesting that there were a lot of commercials devoted to reminding the viewers of the need to respect diversity and respect people of all genders and beliefs. And Spring training opens is a few short weeks. Our Braves move to a brand new stadium. We appear to have the money to build giant multi million dollar stadiums but not enough to turn the state Blue from Red.
By the way, the Falcon's won the popular vote and are asking for a taxpayer funded investigation into the Russian meddling in FOX sports cast.
Post a Comment