Thursday, June 9, 2016

Knight of the Arts

The last month of the school year ran away from us, so I'm trying to catch up. One of the best year-end events was Elizabeth's school's Knight of the Arts. The band and orchestra performed. The improv troupe entertained, and the work from all the art classes was on display. Here are some photos from that evening.

Elizabeth's taxidermy raccoon

Her dragon eye is at her eye level.

Her cupcake is the pink one with a green apple slice.

That's her slice of pie on the bottom left.

That whole display was making me hungry.

Matthew with Noble the Knight
(I was disappointed they didn't go with Knighty McKnightface.)

1 comment:

Sue said...

WOW! I'm impressed! The art classes have sure some a long way since the boys were in school! Actually I think E may be a little more artistic than they were!