Elizabeth: Have you ever felt like you could burst out laughing because you're so happy? I felt like that tonight.
This evening we went to her school for her National Junior Honor Society induction ceremony. It was a short but sweet event for about seventy seventh graders and their families. We celebrated the students' hard work and effort, and the room was filled with smiling kids and proud parents. She had a shaky start at this school, but she found her groove after a few weeks and has really thrived since. I'm grateful and happy that she's so happy.
 |
| Elizabeth and Principal Phillips |
 |
| Elizabeth and her good friend Jenna |
1 comment:
Congratulations, again Elizabeth. This has been a whirlwind year. All good. You look so grown up and so very pretty. Keep up the good work with your grades and running. I am very proud of you. Love you.
Post a Comment