I guess helping someone else train is good for me. I'm running almost every day now. Elizabeth and I went three times this week, and I went by myself three times. We also hiked three miles while camping this weekend. It's sad to say I haven't completed sixteen miles a week in a long time. A few short years ago, I was logging forty miles a week. I could get used to running short distances often and doing strength two or three times a week. In fact, I think that's exactly what I should be doing for now. Then when it gets hot, out will come the bike and the miles will climb higher. Sara's got big plans!

1 comment:
Good for you and good for Liz. Welcome back. I missed you. Hope your trip was delightful and you are enjoying your parents. Say 'hello' to all.
Post a Comment