Tuesday, December 31, 2013
What Are You Doing New Years Eve?
Those two are adorable, aren't they? What are you doing this New Year's Eve? I bet whatever you're doing is more exciting than what I'm doing. No matter. It's going to be a quiet night in our house. Matthew will play with Legos, Elizabeth will play with the loaner cat, Brian will relax from a day of cabinet installation, and I will fix finger foods and try my best to sprinkle in some whole foods at the table, too. Brian will have a beer. I'll have a glass of wine. The kids will stay up until 10 pm (thank you time zones for such trickery!), and Brian and I will try our best to stay up until midnight, kiss, and go to sleep.
Happy New Year, friends and family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment