This is the latest and greatest in blog chain letters--I will make something just for you. (And it may or may not be a baked good.)
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me. This offer does have some restrictions so please read carefully:
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
- What I create will be just for you.
- It will be done this year (2009).
- It will be something made in the real world and not something over the internet.
- It can be anything. The anticipation is half the fun.
In return, all you need to do is post this text into a blog of your own and make 5 things for 5 other people. Make sure to comment here that you are interested in my little gifty and then post it in your blog. Void where prohibited, use only as directed, for a limited time only, store in a cool dry place. Let's keep it going!
3 comments:
I love this idea! Sign me up!. :) I will post this on my Myspace blog. :)
I guess no one wants anything made by me. :(
Except you, Marie. :)
Post a Comment