Monday, September 22, 2008

Me No Baker

By now, I'm sure you've realized how grossly unqualified I am to be writing about baking (or anything else for that matter). Clearly I'm not a pastry chef and, other than home economics class in middle school, I've never taken any class that has to do with cooking or baking. In fact, everything I know about the kitchen I've learned by watching Food Network. And that ain't no education.

So, for those of you who enjoy seeing real baked art, I've started a new list of blogs on the right that will make you happy. These are some blogs I go to for inspiration. Sometimes it backfires on me though because I end up sad that my blog will never be anything like these. But that's okay. This is just for fun and my blog is not my livliehood. Thank goodness.

So take a look. Go explore them. You'll see what I mean. I hope you still come back to see me once in a while, but if you don't I'll understand. Unless you're my family or friends! Uh, as if there's anyone else reading this.

3 comments:

Just Another Mom said...

If it makes you feel any better, you are ten times a better baker than me.

Carie said...

I love bakerlla. She has the most amazing cupcakes i have ever seen. I have no idea how people come up with these things sometimes.

Jennifer said...

Awww. You just have to bake to be a baker. And it helps if your food is edible. So you're covered on both counts.