Our final was a self-guided project in which we were asked to consider how we can use the medium of photography to express something true and original about ourselves amidst the deluge of images and the pressing weight of visual history now that nearly every single one of the seven billion people on the planet always has a camera in his or her hand.
Wow. Deep.
Instead, I took a bunch of pictures of my Airstream. Because that's me. That's my truth. I like to go places and see new things. I like to be outside. I like to have big and small adventures yet not be far from my own little comfy space to lay my head. I love the freedom the Airstream affords us and the places it takes us all together. It's my dream come true, and we've used it and loved it over and over and over for the past two years we've owned it.
I took over 300 photos of our little slice of heaven, but the assignment called for ten to twelve images. So here are my best eleven.











1 comment:
Cool. Like watching an Airstream commercial.
Post a Comment