Today Matthew's class hosted a wax museum. It was the culmination of a two-month-long biography project each of the kids did on a famous Arizonan. They dressed up as their subjects, stood before their homemade backdrops, and presented their memorized two-minute speech.
I know their teacher was very stressed out about today, but like most things we stress over it all came together right when it needed to. The kids were adorable and, like Joe Garagiola, they knocked it out of the park.
Here are some photos from the big day:
 |
| Matthew as Joe Garagiola: Baseball Player to TV Personality |
 |
| Stevie Nicks |
 |
| Frank Lloyd Wright |
 |
| Joe Arpaio |
 |
| Doc Holliday |
 |
| Wyatt Earp |
 |
| James Gadsden, diplomat |
 |
| Pat Tillman |
 |
| Cesar Chavez |
 |
| Gabby Giffords? Well that's who she said she was anyway. |
 |
| Father Kino |
 |
| Rose Mofford, politician |
 |
| Jacob Waltz aka The Lost Dutchman |
 |
| Ansel Adams |
 |
| Mary Colter, architect |
 |
| Dan Harkins, Phoenix-based cinema mogul |
 |
| Lynda Carter |
 |
| John Wayne |
 |
| Phil Mickelson, left-handed golfer |
 |
| Sharlot Hall, Arizona's first female politician |
 |
| Um. I can't recall. As ridiculous as it sounds, some Civil War battles were fought in Arizona. I think he was a general. |
 |
| Pearl Hart, The Queen Bandit |
1 comment:
Great job, Matt. I love Joe G. There were some very original others. Matt you did great and I wish I could hear your talk.
Post a Comment