Sunday, July 10, 2016

Flashback

For a craft project, I needed glycerin. I wasn't even sure what it was, so I had to look up where to buy it. Anywhere. You can pretty much buy it anywhere. So I may now go forth with my project, which you'll hear more about in a later blog.

In the meantime, here's the song that's been in my head all morning. My college pals and I would listen to Bush's Sixteen Stone on repeat freshman and sophomore years. Remember when Gavin Rossdale was awesome? Yeah, not so much anymore.



I also remember believing a lyric in this song was "our old friend Phil and you and me." Fear's their old friend, not Phil, but no one was surprised then and no one is surprised now when I mishear lyrics. I should entertain you with my versions sometime. I get that from my mom.

No comments: