When I drive to or from our Saturday morning runs at the park, I set the radio to the local classic rock station and listen to the Acoustic Storm. Maybe it's on your classic rock station, too. If so, it's worth a listen to hear the greats play their greatest in the purest form possible. I love it. Really love it. And when you hear a very familiar song played acoustically, you hear the lyrics so differently, so completely.
This one came on the radio on the way home today, and it really moved me. I've heard this song a thousand times, but for the first time ever it really spoke to me. Don't ask me what it said or what I got out of it other than a real sincere love for it.
1 comment:
One of my all time favorites. Know all the words. Maybe because in '65 I was 17. Great sing along song. Never heard the acoustic version. Thanks. It will be in my head all day. Love you, Dad
Post a Comment