As far as school goes, he's making the grade. Specifically, he's making A's. Whether that really means anything in third grade is debatable, but it's certainly a reason to be proud of him. It's a simple fact that he could work harder sometimes, but maybe he's smarter than the rest of us to save his energy and do only what he needs to do. His teacher tells me he'll be fine because he reminds her of her son when he was Matthew's age. Maybe she tells that to every mom, but her kids turned out well so I'll believe her for now.
He's also been coding his way through Minecraft and Roblox and faithfully watching his favorite internet show Good Mythical Morning--which is honestly quite entertaining. He also likes to try new Lego builds, and his latest toaster, complete with bread and also bread that's turned to toast, is pretty creative, don't you think?
Lastly, he's really mastered an impressive impression of the theremin. It's crazy good.

1 comment:
Tell him he is doing great. I think he has a lot of creativity and energy and will find his own way. I love and miss him.
Post a Comment