Here we go.
We are headed out on our first Airstream adventure in a few hours. First, we're driving to a truck stop along I-10 to weigh our rig and make sure the weight is distributed evenly. I asked Brian if he knows what the numbers should look like and how to fix it if they don't look right, and he has assured me he does know and will be able to make adjustments to correct any problems. After all that, we head up the mountain to Canyon Point, about thirty minutes east of Payson. It's right along the Mogollon Rim (but not too close, Mom).
Just in case you'll miss me, be prepared to not see a new blog until at least Friday. We have instituted a strict no phone/no computer zone in the Airstream, at least until it becomes our permanent residence. Hey, maybe someday! :) This no electronics rule will not be difficult to enforce because our phones are the worst and we are T-Mobile customers; we barely get coverage outside the Phoenix metro area. So no Minecraft, no texting, no mechanical designing, and no social media-ing. This is how we get away from it all.
It's exactly what we want. Peace.
1 comment:
I believe Brian and Matt should know how to do smoke signals. If you just had the Gambler game. I know you will enjoy the stay. Breath deep and smile. Wish I could be with you.
Post a Comment