Wednesday, September 16, 2015

So Tired

I'm so tired that this uninteresting blog may put you to sleep.

I picked up Matthew from school this afternoon, and then headed to the rival school across the street where Elizabeth gets her bus. While we waited in the hot car for her to arrive, I fell asleep. Sort of. My eyes were closed, and I could feel my head bobbing forward. I thought I should open my eyes, but I could not will myself to make it happen. So I stayed like that until I heard Elizabeth open the door. In the meantime, Matthew was busy entertaining himself with the seatbelts. That's what it sounded like, anyway. 

I wonder if anyone in the parking lot saw me dozing. Probably. I was surrounded by windows after all. I realized later tonight that my decal of Matthew's school might have promoted some judgement from the hoity toity school across the way. "Did you see that H-- mom sleeping in her car? Probably on a bender, that one."

I guess I should try harder to better represent. Then I better get to sleep! 

No comments: