First with the bad. Matthew has strep throat and an ear infection. He missed the past two days of school, and his teacher told me lots of kids had strep or scarlet fever the past week. With a three-day weekend approaching, I figured I better get him checked by a doctor. So we went and got the diagnosis as well as some antibiotics. It works out that we have no plans so he can have these three days to recover.
As for the good news, Elizabeth has slowly managed to bring up her D in math to a low B. She worked hard for this; it hasn't been easy. There are three weeks left in this quarter so it ain't over yet, but she's breathing a little easier and smiling a lot more. I'm really proud of her and told her she should be proud of herself.
So now it's time to rest a bit and relax. Time to heal and time to celebrate. Here's hoping!
1 comment:
Tell Matt to get well quick and Elizabeth I am very proud of her. I have great grand kids.
Post a Comment