It's only Day 3 of our fall break, yet I feel like so much has happened.
We bought a car. I laundered all our clothes. We visited GiGi. We witnessed a lunar eclipse. Elizabeth started tennis camp, and Matthew entertained a friend. Brian and Matthew toured the police station with cub scouts this evening, and I spent today trying to figure out where our first camping trip in the Airstream will be.
Looking ahead, we still don't know exactly where we'll go, but it's happening next week. It won't be too far, but it will be far enough away to get out of these 100 degrees and into some shady pines. We're leaning towards a three-day trip to Payson. We're learning the ropes and excited to start this adventure!
2 comments:
Love the new ride and that it is a matching Silver. I am excited for all of you that you have your Airstream. I think you will have a ball and look forward to your pictures and reports. It really makes sense for all of you since everyone enjoys the outdoors and the real way to enjoy nature. I think it will be more work than expected but well well worth the effort. Enjoy and be careful.
Thanks, Bob. We are very excited. There's work involved, for sure, and lots to learn. GiGi has been an awesome resource for tips, and Air Forums online bogs us down with research information. Sometimes there's so much you just have to decide to walk away. We are ready for the experience of our first trip. We think so. Almost. We will be by next week! :)
Post a Comment