Saturday, January 31, 2015

Full Blown Cold

Ugh. I've been fighting a cough all week, and it's now official. I am sick. I've been surprisingly healthy considering the variety of germs I'm exposed to, but even if you wash your hands a lot, never touch your face, and keep your distance from little germ factories that are otherwise known as elementary school students, one might come up to you and cough in your face. Thanks for that, kid.

So here I am. I'm grateful to have the weekend to rest. I was a libraian on Wednesday, and the read alouds made me start to lose my voice. I was off Thursday because of a dentist appointment. I didn't really want to work yesterday, but it was a high-volume sub day (Super Bowl? Phoenix Open?) so I had two half-day assignments at two different schools. Both sites asked me to fill in for the full day but, you know, there's only so much Sara can do. I like to please so I'm glad I could help for at least a little bit.

Today, it's Kleenex and liquids and rest. Monday will be here before I know it so I need to concentrate on getting well.

No comments: