Friday, January 2, 2015

A Nice Surprise

After a day in the snow (more about that another day), we came home to a package in the mail from my parents. They didn't remember to send all their gifts at once, either. I told you we aren't that kind of family!

Among the gifts was this sign:


I think it's funny but what's more remarkable is that I am kinda, sorta a teacher. Huh. Who would have ever thought?

And here's a brief preview of our wintery weather experience from the car window on our way up there. There was plenty of snow and sunshine, and the scenery was very pretty. We had a fun, if exhausting, day.




1 comment:

Sue said...

That is really pretty! The only snow I have seen in years is from the hospital window last Jan after the Atlanta storm that trapped us there for 5 days! You and Brian would like cross country skiing, it's really a workout, and those pictures look perfect for it.