If you would be so kind, I have a favor to ask.
Though I don't obsessively check who visits this site daily, I recently went through the log and found two frequent IP addresses that I don't recognize. I can count on two hands how many people I believe know about this daily diary, so I'm curious who the following IP addresses belong to:
98.165.72
72.201.134
If you to go Google or Bing and type in "what is my IP address," your IP address will be shown. If those are your first three groups of numbers, please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you because you obviously hear a lot from me. Um, maybe too much. The only clues I have to go on is that you're in Chandler, have Cox as your provider, and you read this on your iPad...maybe in the dining room or the conservatory.
Thank you in advance.
No comments:
Post a Comment