Monday, December 16, 2013

Crushing It

I don't mean to brag (ok, yes I do but I have so little to brag about so please allow me to do so just this once), but I really have a hold on this holiday season.  That list I made a few weeks ago?  I'm checking off tasks like a boss!  GiGi's and our Christmas packages and cards are all mailed.  Our mothers' birthday cards are in the mail too, and their birthdays aren't until Saturday and Sunday.  What?  They won't believe it when they get their cards before their birthdays.  It will blow their minds!  I also got most of my shopping completed and will finish on Wednesday.  I baked today, so teacher gifts are neatly packaged with cards and are ready to be distributed tomorrow.  Seriously?  Not the last day of school before break?  No!  It's a first!  Stocking stuffers are gathered, and once all the gifts arrive from Amazon I will wrap them.  You know who's not going to be wrapping gifts until 11 pm on Christmas Eve?  Sara and Brian!  Sara's got this.  She's got it!  Got it so good!

No comments: