Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Hugs!
It's National Hug a Runner Day! I don't really know what that means. No one's hugging me, but maybe they should because if this past week is any indication, I think I can officially proclaim myself a runner.
I don't know what's up, but I have been super happy while running the past four or five times I've been out there. I know, I know. Don't get ahead of yourself, but I've also been performing pretty well. For me. I don't feel like I'm putting in more effort, but I've been finding my flow pretty quickly and holding onto it. Plus, my pace is faster. It's probably the weather. It's perfect right now in the mornings--chilly enough to put on arm warmers and a thermal headband to start, but by a mile the arm warmers are hidden in a bush for pick-up on the way back. I'm sweaty but not soaked through like in the summer. The sun is just starting to rise as I'm finishing up. It's gorgeous and peaceful and I'm cruising and enjoying every moment. I come home, take a warm shower, and I feel refreshed and ready to face anything. My good mood continues and I'm productive all day long. After dinner, I'm anxious to go to sleep so that I can wake up and go for another run. I crave it. What's happening?! Who am I?!
Don't question it. Just go with it, Sara. Enjoy. And somebody hug me already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment