Hey there. Remember me? I can't explain it, but it seems that if I get away from doing something for a while then it's hard for me to get back to doing it. So here I am. I'm back. And this time I mean it. Except...some things are going to have to change around here.
My Little Batch of Sky started as a baking blog 18 months ago, but it morphed into a little-bit-of-everything blog. When I decided to start blogging, I figured I better pick a topic because that would give me something to talk about. Little did I know how much I had to say. I don't know if you noticed, but many of my posts went off on tangents that didn't have much to do with baking. Then when I started training for the Breast Cancer 3-Day, I had to start a blog about that. Sara Walks for 3 Days is finished since the event is over, but what was so great about that blog (for me) was that it really held me accountable for my training. I didn't like making excuses in writing for all to see. Even though the 3-Day is only a memory, I would like to continue to share my fitness goals, struggles, and accomplishments.
I did realize a long time ago that it's incongruous to have a blog about baking and a blog about fitness. But I've decided to roll the two into one anyway. Life is all about the balance of good and evil, so I don't feel like I should pick one idea over the other. As long as there's more exercise than eating, I should make out pretty well. Besides, everyone deserve a treat once in a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment