I made these brownies for the lifeguards and swim instructors at the pool where my kids had their swimming lessons. They're just college students (and some high school kids) who slave away all summer keeping the community pools clean and looking great while teaching a whole mess of little ones how to swim. I wasn't sure if those kids with the buff bodies would eat them, but Elizabeth peeked into the office on the way out and shouted, "Mommy! Some of the brownies are missing!" So I guess they ate 'em.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Brownie Bites
I made these brownies for the lifeguards and swim instructors at the pool where my kids had their swimming lessons. They're just college students (and some high school kids) who slave away all summer keeping the community pools clean and looking great while teaching a whole mess of little ones how to swim. I wasn't sure if those kids with the buff bodies would eat them, but Elizabeth peeked into the office on the way out and shouted, "Mommy! Some of the brownies are missing!" So I guess they ate 'em.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment