I do have a big baking project coming up so maybe I'm just gearing up for that. It's a fundraiser for the Breast Cancer 3-Day. I plan on sending a variety cookies with Brian to work (with any luck, on a day where there are no layoffs) and putting out a donation box. I'm thinking of including order forms they can put in the box as well. Then Brian can take back more cookies to his friends. I guess you can call it a bake sale. I even have a slogan--Finding a cure never tasted so good.
In the meantime, you're stuck looking at photos of our dinners. Sorry. More fun stuff to come soon. I promise.
These pork chops are yummy. As a matter of fact, that's what they're called in Betty Crocker's Good and Easy Cookbook. I got that book as a Secret Santa gift way back in 1998 when I worked at Mid Atlantic Capital Group, and I go to it often for quick meal ideas.
Yummy Pork Chops
4 pork loin chops, 1/2 inch thick (about 1.25 pounds)
3 T soy sauce
3 T ketchup
2 t honey
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place pork in ungreased 8x8 baking dish. Mix remaining ingredients; pour over pork. Cover with foil and bake about 45 minutes or until pork is slightly pink in center. Uncover and bake 5 minutes longer. I serve it with brown rice with some of the sauce poured over it.
5 comments:
Sara... If you do a real bake sale as a fundraiser let me know. I'd love to buy your goodies!
You got it, Windee! :)
I am going to try this same recipe but on chicken for dinner tonight and do the same with the brown rice. It looks sooo good! I'll let you know how it turns out.
How'd it turn out, Melissa?
This is a must try. Thanks for sharing. :)
Post a Comment