I've decided to participate in the Breast Cancer 3-Day this year. I've been thinking about doing this walk for a few years, and this seems like a good year to accomplish that goal. It's a big commitment but it's worth it. My good friend Jennifer and I are going to do this together along with her friend and some of her friends. It's all about women (and some men, too) coming together to fight breast cancer.
To commemorate the experience, I've started a new blog. It's going to be a candid look (which means it will be painfully honest) at my complete 3-Day experience from start to finish. It will be so much more than just documenting my training. To be sure, if all goes well there will be a lot of that, but I plan to include everything from anxiety about fundraising to pains in my feet to the thrill of walking 60 miles in three days! It will be like an online diary. Oh wait. It will be a web log. Check it out.
Sara Walks for 3 Days
No comments:
Post a Comment