Because I currently have no camera (but will soon--in 5-9 days), I'm going through all my photos and finding ones I never got around to posting....
If you have any turkey from Thanksgiving (and you've frozen it, of course), here's a great recipe for Turkey Bolognese from Giada. I make it every year a few days after Thanksgiving...you know, when you don't want leftovers anymore. The flavors are amazing and although you use leftover turkey, it doesn't taste like Thanksgiving dinner at all.
You can use any marinara sauce, but I like to use her Quick Marinara recipe. It makes 6 cups so you'll use half for the bolognese and then have at least 3 cups for another recipe. I wouldn't recommend just putting the sauce on spaghetti because it's a little bland by itself. But it comes in handy when you need it for another pasta dish (like her delicious lasagna rolls that I'm making tonight!).
No comments:
Post a Comment