Friday, September 12, 2008

Tagging

Apparently, I've been tagged. It's a blogging thing, I guess. My friend Jennifer tagged me and I have to tell what I was doing years ago. If you care, read on. If not, I'll bake something tomorrow. I promise.

20 years ago:

  1. I was in 7th grade at Francis McClure Middle School in White Oak, Pennsylvania.
  2. My life revolved around Pitt Basketball and point guard Pat Cavanaugh.
  3. I had to wear a Frankel appliance orthodontic device every night.

10 years ago:

  1. I graduated from Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, Pennsylvania, with a BS in Finance, minor in Accounting.
  2. I was engaged and planning a wedding.
  3. I had my first real job at Mid Atlantic Capital Group in Pittsburgh.

5 years ago:

  1. I worked at Charles Schwab.
  2. My daughter was born, and I resigned to be a stay-at-home mom.
  3. I found out how hard it is to be a good mother.

3 years ago:

  1. I organized a hugely successful (If I may say so myself) breast cancer awareness luncheon benefitting the American Cancer Society.
  2. I was a bridesmaid in my brother's wedding.
  3. I attended a parent/toddler interaction preschool class at Desert Sun with Elizabeth (which I'm now enjoying with Matthew).

1 year ago:

  1. I took a Wilton cake decorating class at Joann.
  2. We decided to redo our backyard landscaping.
  3. We found out Matthew is allergic to dairy.

Yesterday:

  1. Matthew and I took Elizabeth to school and did some errands.
  2. We took Elizabeth to her Tiny Tots tennis class.
  3. I finished watching Gone with the Wind. I just finished the book and I had never seen the movie.

Today:

  1. We walked to school! Can you believe it?
  2. I baked chocolate chip cookies. You'll see those later.
  3. I danced to Bella Dancerella with Elizabeth and her friend.

in 5 years:

  1. Elizabeth will be in school all day and Matthew will be in kindersteps. I'll just have the morning to myself so I probably won't be working yet.
  2. I'll be able to volunteer in Matthew's classroom a lot and have a really clean and organized house.
  3. I'll start thinking about what I want to do and where I want to work when both my kids are in school all day. I can't think about that now or I'll go crazy. I'll think about it in 5 years.

I now tag Carie and Laura. I'm supposd to tag three people but I only know two who have blogs and haven't been tagged yet.

No comments: